Learn the ABC and D's of Medicare
There are many different ways to receive your Medicare coverage. See how below.
- Part A is hospital insurance. It helps cover inpatient, skilled nursing, hospice and home health care.
- Part B is medical insurance that helps cover doctor services and outpatient care.
Original Medicare is offered by the federal government. Medicare Supplement or Medigap policies are usually purchased with Original Medicare.
- Part C is Medicare Advantage. It provides all services under Part A and Part B, plus extra services. Most plans include Part D drug coverage as well.
Medicare Advantage plans are offered by private insurance companies that have been approved by Medicare.
- Part D is prescription drug coverage. Part D coverage is offered by private insurance companies that are approved by Medicare.
- You must be age 65 or older, or be eligible due to disability or End-Stage Renal Disease.
- You must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- You or your spouse must have completed 40 quarters of employment.
We understand that Medicare can be complicated. Let us help you find the right plan for your needs.
Please contact us by phone at 1-800-971-5066 or by emailing us.